Minutes of Organizational Meeting of the HRO Board of Directors
The Their Quarterly meeting was held on August 29, 2015 at the office of the Human Relief Organization. Olga Crupper acted as chairperson of the meeting, Bryan Landrum, Joe Byers VP HRO, Chris Jacobson VP –HRO Hampton Roads, Rosemarie Moorehead and Clinton Hardy.
• HRO’s Bread Program is ongoing thanks to Rev. Clinton Hardy working with “Oasis”
• HRO/International working in Costa Rica with Kathia Montez, HRO/International representative. She is coming to Baltimore on Sept.to get help from churches for
• Project Hope Costa Rica.
• Dr. Cecilia Wilkerson and her husband, the Rev. Clinton Hardy, run the JTC Life Changing Center in Newport News. The center offers free community programs including counseling, GED preparation and meals. Rev. Clinton Hardy guides and motivates individuals to do the right thing, motivates and creates a “Can do it” attitude, and influence ways to remove a negative “I can’t do it” attitude. He helps to spread the message around the Tidewater area, minister a positive outlook to the ex-offenders and families and considers helping the east end section of Newport News, VA. They need furniture donations, beds and also computers.
• UNEYAI and HRO Vice President Charles (Joe) Byers, LCDR USN (Ret) working together. With Dr.Uwa Osimiri, Founder of AWEC, also The HRO Donation to Ghana
• 1200 foot container, The HA 4592 Funded Transportation Program already gone, thanks to HRO/Vice President Joe Byers.And already arrived to Ghana!!He will post pictures in Facebook.
• HRO, welcome a new member, Eva Marie Francis, with a 30plus years in a varriety of
• Clinical and business operations development environments with demonstratted succsses
• Is working too in Northern Virginia.
• HRO Mascot JOY has been with HRO for 18 years. He will be missed dearly
• Chis Jacobson, Hampton Roads Vice President support humanitarian, local and veteran issues , assist with HRO Funding streams like Hospice Care, with Victoria Station Venue
• The Hispanic Chamber of Comerce for “Nuestra Feria”,was on June 6th 2015 at Redwing Park, Virginia Beach, VA.
Having no further issues to discuss, the board adjourned at 11: 30 am.
Bryan Landrum Olga Crupper