Aug 21 2008
Aims and Objectives
- To enable the youths in Sierra Leone and elsewhere to come together in upholding the Truth, help them establish active and meaningful relationships with each other through counseling, teaching and caring for the development of one another.
- To organise and promote community sport programmes that gears toward promoting tolerance, nonviolence, peace and development.
- To help youth without basic or no education at all, acquire vocational and practical skills to make them self reliant and responsible.
- To complement the efforts of the government, NGOs and other agencies in producting mature, disciplined and responsible youths.
- To help the youths discover and utilize their God-given potentials.
- To educate youths and adults throughout the country and beyond about Human Rights issues.
- To promote and organise campaigns against the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- To promote the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- To Advocate for the eradication of Violence against Women and promote gender equality.
- To Advocate for the eradication of Child Labour.
- To promote the use of Information Communications Technologies (ICTs) for sustainable development.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.